Sunday, May 3, 2009

Surprise

So one day I was walking around the side of my house to get a hose, so that I could place it in my garage when all of a sudden I feel something hit me on my shoulder. When I look at my shoulder I saw nothing, but red and was very confused about what just happened. Then I get a couple more hits on my chest, and I realized that the kids across the lake were shooting their paintball guns at me. The paint balls chased me back around the house until I crossed at the corner. From what I saw it seemed that there were two kids shooting, and they appeared to be brothers. Im not the type of person who gets angry over things like that, and the way I saw it they had a good sense of humor. They probably thought I called the cops or something, but no, thats not my style. For a while Ive been planning to buy an airsoft gun because I have tons of ammo, but no gun because my last one broke. What better time to do it now? So yesterday I ordered the VSR-10. Its the cheapest professional airsoft sniper you can buy. Cost me about 70 dollars. Because its airsoft it cant kill someone, but it hurts like crazy (probably more than paintball). As soon as the gun arrives I'll be on the look out for those kids. Then you guys probably know what happens after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment