Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Elevator Psychology

Now here is a post that is interesting, yet funny. One place in the world where you meet people for a short amount of time, and you probably never see them again is in an elevator. While in an elevator you might be surprised how much you can influence someone else's actions. This post relates to an earlier post titled "group conformity". You might want to check it out if you enjoy this. This post is a little short on words so I will let the video below do the rest of the talking for me.


1 comment:

  1. haha, pretty funny video. I would feel uncomfortable if I was in a elevator with everyone standing backwards. I am not sure if I would turn around but I know I would feel uncomfortable. I remember learning something about this is Psychology. Good times...Good times.

    ReplyDelete